This is the one the we recommend over the others! Because 1) Very easy to reload ice; 2) You can sit in a chair; 3) Lighter; 4) Cooler because the contact surface is flat not tubing; 5)Last but not least, we are doing a preseason promotion.
This version comes with a 1.5 litre ice bottle for easy to reload for continuous cooling over extended periods. The products use a combination of ice water and pumps to push cold water through special flat water compartments on the vest. This allows for a continuous flow of cool water around the body core, keeping the user cool and comfortable in any condition. This is NO Evaporative, Phase Change or Air-Cooled Vest! This is the best, most Affordable Circulating Water-Cooled Personal Cooling Vest. Commonly used by people with Multiple Sclerosis and other medical conditions, and outdoor workers, such as welders, bee keepers, recycle and steel mill workers.
Any USB 2.0 Batteries will work
Side Velcro Adjustment
- Quick connect Hose Fittings.
- Flat water compartments give more skin surface contact for better heat exchange.
- Fanny bag below the waist, can put uniform on top.
- Completely self-contained system with unlimited mobility.
- Built-in Ice Water Circulating System, delivers the right temperature to your body core.
- Side Velcro adjustment, fits snugly around your body, get the maximum cooling effect
- Powered by any USB batteries (Not included)
- Optional 5000mAh for 3 to 3.5 hours per charge; 10,000mAh for 6.5 hours per charge.
- Ice bottle capacity: 1.5L / 1.6 Quarts
- Cooling Time: Cooling time varies depending on the body size, ambient temperature, and how cold and how much ice to begin with. You only get the ice/water gives you. No more , no less. However, it's very easy to reload ice
- Vest Weight w/o Water: 370G / 13 oz. Plus 1.6 Quart Ice/Water bottle.
- Vest material: Polyester.
- Water System: PU & Lycra
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Overall, I'm quite satisfied with this cooling vest. It will keep you cool for an extended period of time though, of course, everything depends on how cold you are able to keep the water (go heavy on the ice!). The cooling effect lasts a lot longer than ice-pack vests, which usually only work for 45 - 60 minutes. The only reason this does not get five stars is because some of the material is cheap and the sizes are limited. To illustrate, one of the zippers on the bag which holds the water is already snagging. I ordered the largest sized vest and, even with it adjusted to be as loose as possible, it's still fairly snug on me (I'm 6'1" and 280 lbs.). Still, I think this vest is a big improvement over what I had before and, for the discounted price of $159, definitely worth it.
Wonderful device! I couldn't be happier. I needed mine because of medical conditions and a short-notice funeral for my Dad. The device was great and the service was phenomenal. Went way beyond great service, both before and after, purchase. My first-look vendor now. The rare perfect transaction. Thank you Battery Heated Clothing.com!